NORTHSIDE Parenting Program: Raising Confident Children (for Adults ONLY)
- Date: 02/07/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Wy.
Santa Clara, California 95054
- ContactNorthside Branch Library Staff
- Phone Number 408-615-5500
- Email NorthsideLibrary@SantaClaraCA.gov
Confidence and self-esteem is the opening to a lifetime of psychological and social happiness. Good self-image is essential for children to learn as they move through more challenges and obstacles as they get older. Learn from our Parent Educator how to raise confident children so they can easily transition through teenage and adulthood.
This program is sponsored by Parents Place, Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends, and Santa Clara Unified Parents.
For Adults ONLY