NORTHSIDE Parenting Program: Picky Eaters, What do I feed Them?
- Date: 03/07/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Wy.
Santa Clara, California 95054
- ContactNorthside Branch Library Staff
- Phone Number 408-615-5500
- Email NorthsideLibrary@SantaClaraCA.gov
Picky eating seems to be a normal rite of passage for most parents. One day broccoli is in, the next day celery is out. Rarely is the picky eating about the actual food itself. It is important to understand what is behind it so you can work with your children to nourish their stomachs to make healthy, nutritious choices.
Learn from our parent educator how move through this finicky phase in childhood with ease.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends, Parents Place, and the Santa Clara Unified Parents.