Arbor Day & Earth Day Celebration
- Date: 04/28/2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Pavilion
969 Kiely Blvd
Santa Clara, California
- Introduction: Participate in the celebration of the City's 30th year as a Tree City USA and Earth Day!
- ContactEnvironmental Programs
- Phone Number 408-615-3080
- Email Environment@SantaClaraCA.gov
This free, family friendly event will mark the 30th year the National Arbor Day Foundation presents the City of Santa Clara with a Tree City USA award to recognize our tree program. We invite the community to engage in environmental education for a healthy lifestyle and a healthy planet through the festivities:
- ZunZun performance - celebrate the environments and cultures of the Americas through music
- Akoma Arts African drumming and dancing
- Exhibitor booths with fun activities and information
For more information, visit www.SantaClaraCA.gov/ArborDay.