NORTHSIDE: 90-Day Job Hunt with Albert Qian
- Date: 08/14/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
- ContactNorthside Branch Library Staff
- Phone Number (408) 615-5500
Finding your first job or your next job is a marathon, not a sprint. While some may approach their job hunt haphazardly, a truly successful job search requires organization, self-awareness, and strategy.
Albert Qian of Albert’s List (Albert’s Job Listings and Referrals) has spent the last 7 years executing on numerous job searches for himself and others. In this time, he’s coached candidates to clarity in their interviews, better written resumes, and increased marketability, resulting in increased opportunities. He wants to help you do the same.
In 90 minutes, you will learn:
* How to keep track and manage all the opportunities you receive.
* What mindsets are required when conducting a successful job search.
* How to leverage existing and new relationships to accelerate job hunting.
* Why a Plan B and beyond is key for staying agile in the job hunt
* And much more!
We'll also have networking after the event at Yan Can Asian Bistro so you can meet other attendees at the event.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends.