Below Market Housing Workshop
- Date: 02/01/2018 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Redwood Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
Return to full list >>
This workshop is required for home buyers interested in applying for and purchasing any available or upcoming BMP units for the City of Santa Clara. Please note that you and any co-applicants/co-borrowers (who will be either on the loan or on title, including non-borrowing spouses) are required to take this class before applying for the BMP program. Come and learn about the City of Santa Clara’s Below Market Purchase (BMP) program for home ownership. Housing Trust Silicon Valley is the BMP administrator for the City of Santa Clara.
1. Registration link (below) will open on January 26, 2018 at 1 p.m. No reservation or registration will be taken over the phone or email. Registration link
2. Please arrive early and allow plenty of time for parking. Seating will begin at 6:00 pm for registered attendees and close at 6:30 pm. You must check in with the registration table for handouts and instructions. YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME. We will not hold your seat, if you are registered and arrive late.
3. Walk-ins: You must register at the registration table and wait until 6:30 pm before admitted, if seats are available.
4. Seating is limited. Please no children.
5. For Workshop Proof of Attendance: You must be present throughout the ENTIRE presentation in order to receive credit for the workshop. No late arrivals.
Online registration is required. The registration link will be made available a week before the event.