NORTHSIDE: The Future of Transportation: Electric vs. Hybrid vs. Gas Vehicles (for adults ONLY)
- Date: 03/12/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
- ContactNorthhside Branch Library Staff
- Phone Number (408) 615-5500
Cars are necessary in the Bay Area to get to point A to point B. There are a lot of ways to get to your destination with a variety of electric vehicles on the market, hydrogen fuel cell cars, plug-in hybrids, electric bikes, and gas cars that are improving on their gas mileage. How can you decifer what is best for your driving habits?
The Electric Vehicle Entrepreneurs of Silicon Valley (EVESV) is going to help us figure out what is currently out there in the vehicle marketplace and help us make some informed decisions on what works best for your situation without the sleezy car dealer looming over your shoulder. They will cover:
• Electric vs. Hybrid vs. Regular Gas Car - How do you choose which one is best for you?
• Are there any other electric vehicles beyond Tesla?
• Hybrid plug-ins – are they the best of both worlds?
• Insurance, taxes—are they higher than a regular car?
• Rebates – are there still any rebates out there? If so, what are they?
• Self-driving cars – like how long will it take for them to come reality and on the road.
• Electric Bikes – how fast can they go, benefits vs. regular motor bike vs. pedal bike.
For Adults ONLY. Eventbrite registration required.
This program is sponsored by the Electric Vehicle Entrepreneurs of Silicon Valley (EVESV).