Northside: Applying for Medical School: Strategies for Success (For Ages 14+ and up)
- Date: 03/05/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
Back by popular demand, we are doing a continuation of our workshop on "How to Get Into Medical School." We will explore the application process further including:
- Medical Interview Process including multiple mini interviews (MMI) and video applications.
- Internship / Research opportunities in medical field that high schoolers and college students can take advantage of now.
- What college courses should you to take when you are in high school or in college? Some of them are very expensive. Which ones are worth the investment.
- Are out of the country medical schools a good option? Are they competitive? Are they looked upon favorably when you apply for medical jobs in the US?
- How can you save up for medical school? What scholarships are available?
For Ages 14+ and up
Eventbrite registration is required
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends.