NORTHSIDE: Junior Investment Club (For Grades 9-12 + Parent(s) ONLY)
- Date: 09/11/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
- ContactNorthside Branch Library Staff
- Phone Number (408) 615-5500
Junior Investment Club seeks to teach teens how to invest wisely for adulthood. It is important that teens and parents are working together to have a prosperous financial future. In this session, parents and teens will learn how to:
- Transition their virtual portfolio to real-life investment success.
- Invest with a small budget.
- Keep track of a budget and minimize expenditures into adulthood (or when they go off to college).
- What can parents do to keep teens saving and investing so they can watch their money grow.
- What can parents do now to correct teen spending behavior.
We will also find out which groups' portfolio did the best over the 3-month period and graduate our attendees!
For Grades 9-12 + Parent(s).
Eventbrite registration is required.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends and Synocate.