NORTHSIDE: Getting the Most Out of Middle School (for Grades 6-8 + Parents)
- Date: 10/16/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
Middle School can be the most influential years in schooling that can determine your child’s success in High School and beyond. Learn from our expert, how to:
- Teach Middle Schoolers time management skills and prioritization
- Help them develop good homework, study, and test taking habits now.
- Keep Middle Schoolers engaged with school and developing good friendships.
- Help them explore interests and activities that might turn into careers later on in life.
- What parents can do now to create great foundations for future success
For Grades 6-8 + Parent(s)
This program is sponsored by Angela Sun Consulting.
*** Your attendance to this program grants permission to the City of Santa Clara to take your photograph and/or your child's photograph for marketing purposes.