NORTHSIDE Parenting Program: Screentime vs. Family Time (For Adults ONLY)
- Date: 10/02/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
Join us for a compelling conversation about families and screen time for preschoolers, elementary-age, and beyond. Learn from our parent educator:
- Explore the advantages and drawbacks for our little digital natives. - Recognize the top signs of screen addiction
- How to limit screen time for kids/tweens/teens.
- Discuss the reality and challenges of being a good role model with your own digital use.
For Adults ONLY.
This program is sponsored by Parents Place and the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends.