Negotiate to Win
- Date: 11/13/2018 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Edinger Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
Whether you are looking to obtain a higher salary, more resources or a better job title, negotiation is a skill that is critical to master in order to successfully achieve your goals. This in-depth workshop will provide you with practical, useful and realistic information on how to excel at negotiations commonly found in a variety of professional situations.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Develop a more confident and proactive approach and gather the right information so you are fully prepared to negotiate well
- Assess your market value so your expectations are realistically aligned with what you deserve
- Leverage exclusive, real-life examples and case studies of what has worked for many professionals when it comes to negotiating new job offers, raises, bonuses, and promotions. i.e. What does a successful conversation with recruiter look like? How and when do you approach your boss for a raise?
This workshop is guaranteed to empower anyone who is preparing for an important negotiation or wants to be well-versed in this critical leadership skill.
Nita Singh Kaushal is the Founder of Miss CEO, a company that offers world-class leadership education, mentorship, and career exploration opportunities to empower students and young women and inspire them to become great leaders. Since 2011, Miss CEO has trained thousands of children, young women, and professionals all over the world. Nita is also a Lecturer in the School of Engineering at Stanford University where she teaches undergraduate and graduate students how to develop leadership skills so they can make meaningful contributions in their careers.