VITA Income Tax Assistance
- Date: 02/23/2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Edinger Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) volunteers provide FREE Income Tax Preparation Assistance to low-income, elderly, disabled and limited English speaking people. Volunteers will be available at the Santa Clara City Library’s Central Park Library (2635 Homestead Road) on Thursdays and Saturdays from February 2 through April 13. We recommend you attend a session on as early a date as possible, in order to reduce wait times.
Walk-in assistance only (no appointments).
Please come prepared with the following:
- all forms (W-2, 1099s, etc.)
- information for other income
- information for all deductions/credits
- copy of last year’s tax return
- proof of account for direct deposit of refund (e.g., voided check)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
- valid photo I.D. for yourself and/or your spouse.
For more information about this volunteer service, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040, or visit the website at: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Free-Tax-Return-Preparation-for-You-by-Volunteers