NORTHSIDE: Financial Forecast for 2019 (For Adults ONLY)
- Date: 12/11/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
The 2018 stock market was a roller coaster year! We saw enormous gains with volatile market corrections along with mixed bullish and bearish sentiments among financial experts. Learn from the Financial Planning Association of Silicon Valley what is in store for 2019:
- Are we in for a bull or bear market in 2019?
- What sectors should you look to invest in and/or stay away from in 2019?
- Will interest rates continue to rise? Or will the Federal Reserve decide to hold off on increasing rates? What does this mean for Silicon Valley housing prices?
- Will Silicon Valley companies continue to flourish? Should you still put your money in technology stocks (like FAANG or MAGA) or put your cash elsewhere?
For Adults ONLY.
This program is sponsored by the Financial Planning Association of Silicon Valley.
*** A ticket does not guarantee entry to the program if you do not arrive on time. Any leftover seats will be given away to the waitlist after the doors open. Doors will close immediately after the event begins or after the event reaches capacity.