Below Market Purchase Workshop
- Date: 06/05/2019 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Redwood Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
This workshop is required for homebuyers interested in applying for and purchasing any available or upcoming BMP units for the City of Santa Clara. Please note that you and any co-applicants/co-borrowers (who will be either on the loan or on title, including non-borrowing spouses) are required to take this class before applying for the BMP program.
Come and learn about the City of Santa Clara Below Market Purchase (BMP) program for homeownership. Housing Trust Silicon Valley is the BMP administrator for the City of Santa Clara.
- Registration confirmation is for the individual and not for the household. Interested applicants and co-applicants must individually register.
- Please arrive between 6:00pm-6:30pm to check in and bring a copy of your registration confirmation. You must be on time. We will not hold your seat, if you are registered and arrive late. At 6:30pm, any available open seats will be assigned to Walk-ins. Arrivals after the presentation has started will not be admitted.
- All attendees (applicants and co-applicants) must check-in. Failure to do so will result in a "No Credit" for the required workshop. Full credit for the workshop will be given for attending the entire presentation. If you arrive late and/or leave early, you will not receive credit.
- We are sorry but here is no child care service available. We ask that you do not bring children to the workshop. Seats are only for registered attendees.