GARDEN: Plant Pigment Art for Kids
Flower pounding is the art of hammering a flower on fabric to create a stained art piece.
- Date: 08/28/2019 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Everett N. "Eddie" Souza Park & Community Garden
2380 Monroe Street
Santa Clara, California 95051
- ContactThe Garden Coordinator
- Phone Number 408-615-3743
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flower pounding is the art of hammering a flower on fabric to create a stained art piece. It’s not the same as dyeing, but the concept is similar . All children and their adults are invited to the garden to pick the available flowers, leaves and fruits and pound them into an art piece they can take home and hang on a wall. All materials are included. This event is free. No registration required.