Below Market Housing
- Date: 08/08/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Redwood Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
Come and learn about the City of Santa Clara Below Market Purchase (BMP) program for homeownership. Housing Trust Silicon Valley is the BMP administrator for the City of Santa Clara.
This workshop is required for homebuyers interested in applying for and purchasing any available or upcoming BMP units for the City of Santa Clara. Please note that you and any co-applicants/co-borrowers (who will be either on the loan or on title, including non-borrowing spouses) are required to take this class before applying for the BMP program.
- No reservation or registration will be taken over the phone or email.
- Please arrive early and allow plenty of time for parking. Seating will begin at 6:00 pm for registered attendees and close at 6:30 pm. You must check in with the registration table for handouts and instructions. YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME. We will not hold your seat, if you are registered and arrive late.
- For Walk-ins: You must register at the registration table and wait until 6:30pm before admitted, if seats are available. This is on a First-come, First-serve basis.
- There is no child care service. We ask that you do not bring children to the workshop. Seats are only for registered attendees as seating is limited.
- For Workshop Proof of Attendance: You must be present throughout the ENTIRE presentation in order to receive credit for the workshop. No late arrivals.