GARDEN: Second Sunday Monthly Garden Share
Special Highlight: Cover Crops
- Date: 10/13/2019 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Everett N. "Eddie" Souza Park & Community Garden
2380 Monroe Street
Santa Clara, California 95051
- Introduction: Every second Sunday of every month we invite the community to share their garden knowledge and harvests. Each meeting will feature a special focus to go along with everything else.
- ContactDerek Bryant - Garden Coordinator
- Phone Number 408-615-3743
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I don’t want to share my garden secrets”, said no gardener ever! In fact, many experienced gardeners would agree the best thing about gardening is sharing our harvests, our seedlings, and our knowledge with each other . Starting in June, every second Sunday, the Eddie Souza Community Garden opens its gates to all novice and experienced gardeners everywhere in a cultural garden exchange. Each month we will highlight a topic to discuss, however all topics (and plants) are on the table! We hope you can bring seeds, seedlings, recipes, garden food, plant cuttings, or even questions to exchange with your neighbors. No one will be turned away for coming empty handed. The time of the exchange will vary due to the weather so please check the Community Garden Webpage for updates!