NORTHSIDE Community Art Exhibition
Celebrating New Artwork by Genevieve Santos
- Date: 11/03/2019 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
- ContactNorthside Branch Library
- Phone Number 408.615.5500
To commemorate the Northside Branch Library's new children's artwork and mural by local artist and author Genevieve Santos, the Library will be hosting a Community Art Exhibition.
Schedule of Events:
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. – Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends $1 Booksale (Outside)
- 2:00-2:15 p.m. – Ceremony in the Children's Area
- 2:15-2:45 p.m. – Community Art Exhibition in the Community Room
- 2:45-3:00 p.m. – Art judging by Genevieve Santos
The public is invited to submit their art for consideration for the Community Art Show by Friday, November 1, 2019 by 6 p.m. Selected art pieces will be displayed inside the Library during the month of November. All submissions must be turned in to the Northside Branch Library at 695 Moreland Way, Santa Clara.
Rules and Guidelines for Art Submission
- All submissions should include the artist's name, title of artwork, email, and phone number..
- Participating artists must reside in Santa Clara County.
- Each artist may submit up to 2 pieces of art for consideration.
- Submissions must be completely original and hand-done. No tracing, photography, or computer-generated artwork is allowed.
- Artwork must be two-dimensional and less than ¼” thick. No sculptures or other 3D pieces will be accepted.
- Maximum size including matting and framing is 42” x 42”. There is no minimum size.
- All submissions must be suitable for all audiences. The Library reserves the right to reject entries that it deems in anyway offensive.
- The Library shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the submitted artwork for any purpose whatsoever, including displays and promotional materials.
- The Library accepts no responsibility for lost or damage artwork.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to retrieve artwork once the exhibition is over.
The event is made possible with the support of the Santa Clara City Library Foundation & Friends.
Attention: You or your child's attendance at any Santa Clara City Library sponsored event event constitutes your permission for photographs to be used for promotional purposes.