NORTHSIDE Boosting SAT Scores with Minimal Effort (for Grades 9-12 + Parents)
- Date: 11/04/2019 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
Improving your SAT score is often laborious. Students and parents imagine trudging through a stack of books. This kind of workload would be infeasible alongside a busy junior's school schedule. Actually, test prep can be fast and effective. In this session, we'll discuss:
- How to structure, plan, and timeline SAT prep
- How to balance SAT prep with a busy class workload
- How we reached our perfect scores
- Tips and tricks to maximize your score
For Grades 9-12 and Parents.
Eventbrite registration is required.
This program is sponsored by Angela Sun Consulting.
*** A ticket does not guarantee entry to the program if you do not arrive on time. Any leftover seats will be given away to the waitlist after the doors open. Doors will close ten minutes after the event begins or after the event reaches capacity.