Workshop for Candidates and Treasurers on June 20
- ContactCity Clerk's Office
- Phone Number(408) 615-2220
Interested in running for Mayor, Council or City Clerk this November?
The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) and the City of Santa Clara invite you to a free workshop to learn more about candidate and treasurer responsibilities in accordance with the Political Reform Act.
Join us for the free workshop on:
June 20, 2018
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: City Hall Council Chambers
1500 Warburton Avenue Santa Clara, California 95050
The California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) and the City of Santa Clara invite you to attend a free workshop to learn about candidate and treasurer responsibilities as the November 2018 election approaches. FPPC presenters will explain specific duties for administering the campaign provisions of the Political Reform Act.
Topics will include:
- How to get started with your campaign
- Campaign contributions and restrictions
- Finances and housekeeping
- How to complete and file campaign reports
- What to do following the election
Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (408) 615-2220.