Learn More About Your Police Department - Sign up to Attend Talk and Tour
The Santa Clara Police Department continuously strives to be a progressive leader among law enforcement agencies.
Most recently, the Department started a program, Talk and Tour, based on our goal of building a culture of respect, community engagement and transparency. The program, led by Police Chief Mike Sellers or Assistant Police Chief Dan Winter, is designed to highlight the following:
- Introduction of the Chief of Police, Mike Sellers and Assistant Police Chief, Dan Winter
- Overview of the Santa Clara Police Department (e.g. budget, staffing summary, responsibilities by Division, etc.)
- City of Santa Clara Crime Statistics
- Interesting facts
- Tour of the Records Unit, Communications Dispatch Center and Temporary Holding Facility
- Overview of community programs and services
- Summary of ways to connect with SCPD (e.g. city publications, website, social media, online forms, email, etc.)
- Current job opportunities for individuals interested in a career in law enforcement
The next Talk and Tour is scheduled on Thursday, April 25 from 7:00-9:00pm at the Police Building, located at 601 El Camino Real (at Benton Street).
This program is for adults only. Due to space, an RSVP is required. RSVP's are accepted by calling (408)615-4892 or emailing email@example.com