UPDATE - Traffic Advisory for Levi’s® Stadium and the Surrounding Area – Friday, September 6
The annual High School Football Series will take place at Levi’s® Stadium on Friday, September 6. This year’s double-header will feature San Benito vs. Wilcox at 5:00 p.m. followed by Menlo-Atherton vs. Serra at 7:30 p.m. Approximately 4,000 attendees are expected. Event information can be found on the Levi’s® Stadium website at www.levisstadium.com.
- On Friday, September 6 at 3:30 p.m., Marie P DeBartolo Way will be closed at Tasman Drive;
- Do not park in residential neighborhoods;
- Parking lots open at 3:30 p.m. Three parking lots are being used for this event – Yellow Lot 1, 2 and 3 at a rate of $15 per vehicle. Please note, ADA parking is available in Yellow Lot 1. Additional information regarding accessible parking is available parking is available at http://www.levisstadium.com/plan-your-visit/ada-parking/;
- Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- NFL approved clear plastic bag (12" x 6" x 12")
- One gallon clear plastic Ziplock type bag
- Small clutch bag (the size of an adult hand, 4.5" x 6.5")
In addition, all approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium. More information about the bag policy is available online.
- Smoking will not be permitted at this high school event;
- Levi’s® Stadium promotes an environment where guests can enjoy their game day experience. Guest are encouraged to immediately report violations of the stadium Code of Conduct using one of the following methods:
- Contact stadium ushers, security personnel or law enforcement officer;
- Text “SUPPORT” to 69050 with description of issue and location, or;
- Call Guest Services Office at (408) 579-4600
- Do not drink and drive;
- Everyone is encouraged to read the message boards and follow the instructions of police personnel and private security;
- Be observant and monitor your environment. If you notice suspicious objects or observe suspicious behavior, report this information to local law enforcement immediately;
- Youth Soccer Park attendees can access the facility from Stars and Stripes Drive; messaging with directions will be deployed on westbound Tasman Drive at Centennial Boulevard, and eastbound Tasman Drive at Marie P DeBartolo Way;
- Future traffic advisories can be obtained by subscribing to eNotify and/or Nixle.
Santa Clara Police Department
601 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050
General inquiries / Police building: 408-615-4700 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; Saturday, 9am-3pm; Sunday, closed)