- City Manager
- Art & Statues
- Service AddressMartin Ave at De La Cruz Blvd
This is the site of the second mission (1779-1784), established in the City of Santa Clara by the Franciscan Padres. The Santa Clara Lions Club donated a large granite cross for this park as a historical marker, and the area is landscaped with emphasis on early mission day horticulture. The park contains plantings of oleander and olives, also adobe walls reminiscent of early mission days.