The Housing & Community Services Division provides vision and strategic leadership for the City’s housing program and is responsible for identifying affordable housing development opportunities in Santa Clara. The Division is also responsible for federal grant and contract administration, delivery of housing programs and services and implementation of the City’s guidelines and procedures. Additionally, the Division administers the City’s inclusionary housing program, which requires that a percentage of new development units be dedicated to low and moderate-income residents. The Division continues to manage its Redevelopment Agency (RDA) assets including land and cash available for development, loans to first-time homebuyers, and other affordable development projects.
- The City of Santa Clara is soliciting proposals from agencies interested in administering the City’s Affordable Rental Programs. The administrator will be managing the City’s current affordable rental units and new units being created through the City’s Affordable Housing Ordinance which requires developers to provide affordable units in the projects they build.
The full RFP can be viewed at https://www.bidsync.com/bidsync-app-web/vendor/links/BidDetail.xhtml?bidid=2041687&vendorview=Y
- Reports, Documents and Public Notices
- Affordable Housing Resources Guide 2018
- Neighborhood Conservation and Improvement Program (NCIP)
- Project Sentinel
- Santa Clara County Housing Authority - https://www.scchousingauthority.org/
505 W Julian Street,
San Jose, CA 95110