The Housing & Community Services Division provides vision and strategic leadership for the City’s housing program and is responsible for identifying affordable housing development opportunities in Santa Clara. The Division is also responsible for federal grant and contract administration, delivery of housing programs and services and implementation of the City’s guidelines and procedures. Additionally, the Division administers the City’s inclusionary housing program, which requires that a percentage of new development units be dedicated to low and moderate-income residents. The Division continues to manage its Redevelopment Agency (RDA) assets including land and cash available for development, loans to first-time homebuyers, and other affordable development projects.
- Public Comments are encouraged for the 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan through May 7th, 2019. Please contact Eric Calleja at 408-615-2296 or email@example.com.
- The City of Santa Clara has released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the administration of their Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) program. The City’s TBRA program assists homeless families with ties to Santa Clara (work or school) with rental subsidies and deposits along with case management and housing search services. We invite all interested parties to view the RFP at: https://www.bidsync.com/bidsync-app-web/vendor/links/BidDetail.xhtml?bidid=2040313&vendorview=Y
The submission deadline is April 30, 2019 by 3:00pm. We ask that any questions regarding the RFP be asked through BidSync. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact Eric Calleja at 408-615-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reports, Documents and Public Notices
- Affordable Housing Resources Guide 2018
- Neighborhood Conservation and Improvement Program (NCIP)
- Project Sentinel
- Santa Clara County Housing Authority - https://www.scchousingauthority.org/
505 W Julian Street, San Jose, CA 95110