The City has a decentralized purchasing process, with City departments managing the purchase of their own supplies, materials, equipment and services. The Purchasing Division provides support and facilitates procurement activity, ensures compliance to City Policy and applicable government regulations, and strives to obtain the lowest cost while maintaining appropriate internal controls.
- If you wish to be added to our Bidder's Listing, please email email@example.com
- Interested parties can also see bid opportunities.
- To enroll in our new ACH payment method, complete the ACH Enrollment Form. If you have any questions, about the ACH form or process, please contact Accounts Payable at: AP@SantaClaraCA.gov or 408-615-2363.
- Vendors can download a copy of the City’s W-9 Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification or a copy of the City’s Use Tax Direct Pay Permit.
- For a list of the City of Santa Clara's surplus materials, please visit https://www.govdeals.com/santaclara