Santa Clara City Library would like to invite you to share your 360 adventures with us and help us build our California 360 Library of Virtual Experiences.
Capture content for a week: We love videos & photographs.
Share: The Library will add your 360 experience to our Youtube channel for our 360 Library.
View: your adventure at the Library using our VR equipment or anywhere.
Rules for California 360 Contest:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You must capture content using the Library’s 360 Cameras.
- Participants can enter up to a total of 3 videos and/or photographs.
- Video submissions should not exceed 2 minutes in length.
- Find the micro sd card at the bottom of the camera.
- Use the sd reader to upload the file to your computer or device.
- Fill out an entry form and upload your document.
Enter our California 360 Contest for a chance to win the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass – Annual Pass.