The Santa Clara City Library and the Northside branch have wireless printing capabilities. There are no drivers to install or software to load. Visitors can easily send print jobs from anywhere inside or outside the Library and retrieve them from the Library's Pinnacle Pay-for-Print workstations. Print jobs are held for 24 hours.
Click this url: http://www.printeron.net/santaclaracity/library
1. Select the B&W or Color printer and location (Central or Northside branch)
2. Name your print job. Use the same name for all your print jobs.
3. Click on the Browse button to select your document or url page. Save your document before
4. Click on the arrow pointing to the right (Next) to continue.
5. Enter the number of copies and/or pages to print and click Next (right arrow).
6. Review the information with the number of pages and cost. Click on the printer icon to approve.
7. A job reference number will appear in case of a problem
8. Go to the print station to retrieve your printouts. Enter cash & type the
name given in step # 2.