The City of Santa Clara Parks & Recreation Department offers fun, engaging, educational, and healthy living programs for all ages. We support a vibrant active quality of quality of life for all ages, abilities and interests of the Santa Clara community through excellent parks and recreational facilities, community services, programs, and events.
Registration for winter programs begins Thursday, November 29, 2018.
View Santa Clara Parks & Recreation Activity Guides
- Winter 2019 Recreation Activity Guide (PDF)
- Fall 2018 Recreation Activity Guide (PDF)
- View or Register for Classes Online
Download a Registration or Scholarship Form
- Registration Form and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (PDF)
- Friends of Santa Clara Parks & Recreation Youth Scholarship Form (PDF)
You can register for classes online or in person at our recreation facilities. See below for details regarding in person and online registration.
Create your own account, add members of your family, search, register, and more! Easily find what you're looking for with an improved activity search; you can search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time, location, or instructor. No additional fees are charged for Online Registration.
- Walk-in registration can be completed at the following locations:
- Community Recreation Center (CRC) | 969 Kiely Boulevard, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3140, fax (408) 261-9146
- Teen Center | 2446 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3740, fax (408) 241-2326
- Walter E. Schmidt Youth Activity Center (YAC) | 2450 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3760, fax (408) 241-0842
- Senior Center | 1303 Fremont Street, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3170, fax (408) 246-0176
- Registration is first-come, first-served.
- Fill out and bring a Registration Form and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement and proof of residency (City of Santa Clara residents) to one of the above locations.
- Be prepared to pay with a check, major credit card, or cash. You may also use the existing credit balance on your account.
- Mail-in Registration is accepted and is processed as time permits.
Questions or problems registering? Please call 408-615-3140.
A Santa Clara resident is someone who:
- Resides in the City of Santa Clara or within the SCUSD boundaries
- Owns property in the City of Santa Clara or within the SCUSD boundaries
- Children with grandparents living in the City of Santa Clara (program registration only)
Acceptable proof of residency:
- Current California Driver’s License or ID
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Pre-printed checks
- Car registration
For tennis class registration and information visit www.LifetimeActivities.com.