Holiday Closure: City Hall and most administrative offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 21 for the Martin Luther King,Jr. Holiday. More info
- Provides Capital Improvement Project design and management
- Prepares studies, budgets, agreements and public works construction documents
- Administers consultant contracts, public works grants and agreements
- Maintains records of public improvements, city-wide maps and block books
- Provides construction consultation for public works improvements
- Develops and maintains Technical Documents and Standard Details/Drawings.
Land & Property Development (LPD)
- Manages the Encroachment Permit Program.
- Prepares Encroachment Agreements for work in the public right-of-way and city easements.
- Reviews, coordinates and approves Public Improvement Plans.
- Reviews and approves Subdivision Maps.
- Reviews and/or prepares Title Documents, including lot line adjustments and public easements.
- Participates in the Project Clearance Committee and Subdivision Committee meetings. Develops Conditions of Approval for development projects.
- Determines and collects development fees.
- Defines and administers Public Works requirements prior to Building Permit issuance.
- Inspects work performed by contractors, construction materials and work authorized under the City's Encroachment Permit Program
- Surveys for planning and design of public works improvements
- Provides construction control for public works projects
- Handles questions and complaints about construction in the public right-if-way
- Manages soil contamination clean-up in City-owned property
Bids, RFPs and RFQs