To serve our customers and the community by providing effective and efficient services during project development and public improvement design phases. The Land and Property Development Division (LPD)
Processes and issues:
Maintains records for:
- Lot Line Adjustments
- Parcel Maps
- Public Easements that encumber private property
- Record of Surveys
- Tract Maps
- Prepares documents for public right-of-ways and easements.
- Reviews and prepares development fee statements for particular developments.
- Performs site clearance reviews to determine public works requirements prior to building permit issuance.
- Prepares public work requirements for Property Development Agreements for large-scale developments.
- Reviews record maps and facilitates review of public improvement plans.
Facilitate development projects, such as the 49ers Stadium, Yahoo! Campus at Tasman Drive, Gallery at Kiely Boulevard, MidTown Villa at Winchester Boulevard, CarTown at El Camino Real, and Equity office properties at Bowers Avenue through effective and efficient processing of site reviews, subdivision maps, property title documents, public improvement plan checks, and development fee collections.
Continue to be significantly involved in the development of various public projects, such as the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Extension, and High-Speed Rail.
Develop new procedures to streamline processes and use new technology to facilitate current procedures.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Benchmarks (see Technical Documents)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprize (DBE)
Permits (Encroachment, Monitoring Well, etc.)
Proposals - RFPs - RFQs
Standard Details (see Technical Documents)