Skip to page body Home Residents Business Goverment Services About
Contact Us

Rajeev Batra, P.E.
Director of Public Works / City Engineer

Email: Public Works
Telephone: 408-615-3000
Fax: 408-985-7936

Monday - Friday
8:00A-12:00P, 1:00P-5:00P

1500 Warburton Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95050

Street Maintenance

street workTo request maintenance and repair services for the following, please fill out an online service request form or call the Street Department at (408)615-3080. If this is an emergency to be reported after regular office hours or on weekends, please call(408) 615-5640.

  • Street surface condition
  • Curb painting and repair*
  • Potholes
  • Sidewalks and gutters
  • Debris in City streets
  • Non-hazardous material spills (liquids or solids)

* To request new curb painting, contact the Engineering Department at (408) 615-3000.

Other maintenance and repair requests:

Location Contact
Maintenance and repairs along El Camino Real or freeways  Caltrans: (408) 254-5835.  
Maintenance along expressways County of Santa Clara Roads and Airports Department: (408) 573-2400.
Obstructions to sidewalks, street signs, traffic visibility, traffic signals, street closures and lane lines, new curb painting or street sign damage Street Department: (408) 615-3080 or
Hazardous material spills  Santa Clara Fire Department: 9-1-1.
 Street light repairs Electric Department (Silicon Valley Power): (408) 615-5600.
 Abandoned vehicles Santa Clara Police Department Vehicle Abatement Program: (408) 615-4778 or online form

To report animals:

Location Contact
City Streets Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (SVACA), or call (408) 764-0344
Expressways County of Santa Clara Division of Animal Care and Control or call (408) 779-4791.
Live animals on Freeways and On-Ramps California Highway Patrol at (707) 551-4100.
Dead animals on Freeways and On-Ramps Contact Caltrans at (408) 436-0930.
Last updated: 5/1/2015 10:09:53 AM