Annual Clean-up Campaign
Concrete, asphalt, brick, rocks, stones, drit, sod, interior insulation, gypsum drywall and or sawdust must be placed in a bulk bag no larger than 1 cubic yard (36" x 36" x 36") to prevent stormwater run-off pollution potential. Please click here for more information.
- The 54th (2014) Annual Clean-Up Campaign dates haven't been determined yet.
- The City of Santa Clara will be divided into four collection areas. Each area will be assigned a different collection week over a period of four weeks. If you have any questions about your pick up area, please contact the Street Department at (408) 615-3080.
- The Clean-Up Campaign is intended for Santa Clara residents, and all materials set out should be from residents living within the city limits of the City of Santa Clara ONLY. Excess materials from outside Santa Clara cost residents money.
- To report illegal dumping, or scavengers that are making a mess, call (408) 615-3080 during office hours, and for after office hours call (408) 615-5580.
- If you have any items that are still reusable, please consider recycling, selling, or donating the items rather than sending them to the landfill. For more information, click on Recycling materials, or Donating items.
- The Annual Clean-Up Campaign is a great opportunity to dispose of bulky wastes and discards not routinely collected by weekly Garbage and Clean Green, or Recycling collection services.
- A Clean-Up Campaign map is no longer available on the website due to concern that it is contributing to illegal dumping during the campaign by non-residents of Santa Clara.
Tel: (408) 615-3080
Fax: (408) 988-0237
U.S. Postal Mail:
City of Santa Clara
Attn: Street Corporation Yard
1700 Walsh Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95050