Holiday Tree Collection
Holiday Tree Collection is scheduled for the week of January 6 - January 10, 2014 or your regular Clean Green collection day. Here’s what to do:
- Remove all ornaments, tinsel, nails, and the stand. Flocked trees cannot be recycled, so they will be collected and disposed of as garbage. Green trees will be collected and turned into mulch or compost.
- Place the stripped tree next to the garbage, recycling and Clean Green cart setouts at the curb on your regular collection day.
- Multi-family residents can set out their holiday trees on the nearest public street for pickup on the assigned single family home garbage/recycling collection days. The City does not collect trees on private streets. Call 408-615-3080 to find out what day we will be servicing your area.
- If you miss your pick-up day, you can still bring in your tree (no larger than 9 feet) to the Corp Yard during the week of January 6-10. 1700 Walsh Avenue. Santa Clara, CA 95050.
- Trees may also be recycled after Jan. 10 by cutting up the tree and placing the pieces in the Clean Green cart.
Phone: (408) 615-3080
Fax: (408) 988-0237
U.S. Postal Mail:
Street Corporation Yard
1700 Walsh Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95050