Santa Clara Parks & Recreation Department offers programs for all ages, and a wide variety of classes, including creative arts, dance, special interest, fitness, and sports.
- Recreation Activity Guides are published in three sessions: Winter/Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Guides are available at the Community Recreation Center (CRC), Walter E. Schmidt Youth Activity Center (YAC), Teen Center, Senior Center, City Hall, and City libraries.
- Guides are also available online (see below).
- For all classes, there are resident fees and non-resident fees.
- Each session, proof of Santa Clara residency (for City of Santa Clara residents) must be shown and a signed Release of Liability form must be completed.
Registration is available
Online registration is here!
Printable Guides and Registration Form
»Fall 2015 Recreation Activity Guide (PDF)
»Summer 2015 Recreation Activity Guide (PDF)
»Winter/Spring 2015 Recreation Activity Guide (PDF)
»Registration Form and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (PDF)
- Provides instant registration and receipts from your computer.
- Online registration is available 24 hours a day. You may also waitlist courses online.
- You will need your account “PIN” and “client barcode” numbers to use the online registration system. If you already have an account, but forgot your PIN and barcode numbers, call (408) 615-3140 or PRCustomerServe@santaclaraca.gov
- If this is your first time registering, prior to using the online registration system, fill out and bring a Registration Form and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement and proof of residency to one of the locations listed below in the Walk-in Registration section. We will create an account for you and give you your client barcode and PIN numbers. You may also submit this information via fax or email PRCustomerServe@santaclaraca.gov
- You may pay for classes online with a major credit card or an existing credit balance on your account.
- Note: Course and supply fees appear separately online; total class cost (published fee in the guide) will appear upon checkout. No additional fees are charged for Online Registration.
- Walk-in registration can be completed at the following locations:
o Community Recreation Center (CRC) | 969 Kiely Boulevard, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3140, fax (408) 261 9146
o Teen Center | 2446 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3740, fax (408) 241-2326
o Walter E. Schmidt Youth Activity Center (YAC) | 2450 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3760, fax (408) 241-0842
o Senior Center | 1303 Fremont Street, Santa Clara | (408) 615-3170, fax (408) 246-0176
- Registration is first-come, first-served.
- Fill out and bring a Registration Form and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement and proof of residency (City of Santa Clara residents) to one of the above locations.
- Be prepared to pay with a check, major credit card, or cash. You may also use the existing credit balance on your account.
- Mail-in Registration is accepted and is processed as time permits.
A Santa Clara resident is someone who:
- Resides in the City of Santa Clara or within the SCUSD boundaries
- Owns property in the City of Santa Clara or within the SCUSD boundaries
- Children with grandparents living in the City of Santa Clara (program registration only)
Acceptable proof of residency:
- Current California Driver’s License or ID
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Pre-printed checks
- Car registration
For tennis class registration and information visit www.LifetimeActivities.com.