Skip to page body Home Residents Business Goverment Services About

Art & Statues

Service Review
Memorial Cross
  • Memorial Cross
  • Memorial Cross Park

This is the site of the second mission (1779-1784), established in the City of Santa Clara by the Franciscan Padres. The Santa Clara Lions Club donated a large granite cross for this park as a historical marker, and the area is landscaped with emphasis on early mission day horticulture. The park contains plantings of oleander and olives, also adobe walls reminiscent of early mission days.