Health & Wellness
Our Health & Wellness Program promotes health and independent living by connecting Santa Clara seniors, ages 50+, to services, information, and activities. The Programs Registered Nurses, in partnership with the Senior Center's Care Manager, work on situations requiring an in-depth assessment or on-going support.
Services are free and some may require an appointment. Call 408-615-3170 to set up a Health & Wellness appointment.
Health Promotion Activities
- Wellness classes
- Flu Shots
- Hearing Testing
- Health Clinics
- Blood Pressure Clinics, Thursdays 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Wednesday Walk a Block, 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Social Engagement and Support
- Make your first new friend. Let us show you ways to meet people and have fun.
- Our friendly and experienced Registered Nurses can help you make connections with activities and services.
- Pass it on - when seniors are active and involved, their energy improves the spirit, energy, and vitality of others. Feeling good is contagious.
Health Education and Coaching
- Learn information about health issues that can affect your independence.
- One-on-one coaching to determine your personal health priorities and goals.
- Classes and groups addressing current health trends and topics.
Our Support Groups teach you the tools to strengthen and enrich your life, whether you're coping with loss, trying to decide what retirement means, or just looking to climb out of a rut. No registration is required. Newcomers are always welcome!
* Facilitated by supervised, pre-licensed therapists through partnership with Process Therapy Institute, a counseling and education-oriented non-profit organization.
This is not a primary medical treatment facility and the program does not replace direct care or treatment by your physician.