Community Volunteer Opportunities
Vision: To act as a catalyst for ensuring that the developmental needs of children ages 0-5 are a priority in all sectors of the community.
Mission: To support the healthy development of children ages 0-5 and enrich the lives of their families and communities.
• Health Access: Children are born healthy and experience optimal health and development.
• Family Support: Families provide safe, stable, loving and stimulating homes.
• Early Care and Education: Children enter school fully prepared to succeed academically, emotionally and socially.
• Neighborhood Support: Neighborhoods and communities are places where children are safe, neighbors are connected and all cultures are respected.
• Systems Change: Systems are responsive to the needs of children and families.
Contact Name and Phone:
Brittany Satkoski, Policy and Communications Associate, 408-260-3700