Wildflower Day at Ulistac Natural Area
Come and enjoy live music, booths and tours!
- South Bay Folks (music)
- Grant the reptile guy
- Granada school
- Our City Forest
- UNAREP Arts & Crafts
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Santa Clara County Open Space Authority
- California Native Plant Society
- Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society
- Tzu Chi Buddhist
- MBR Wilcox High School
- Don Callejon K-8 SCUSD
- Guadalupe River Park Conservancy
Ulistac Natural Area is located across from Lick Mill Park on the east side of Lick Mill Blvd (between Hope Dr and Tasman Dr), and north of Montague Expressway. For More information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-416-8907.