- The Santa Clara Police Department (SCPD) is seeking passionate students to join our team as interns, working directly with SCPD personnel to lead specific projects based on Department interests and goals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- conducting research on various aspects of the Department;
- recommending marketing and social media strategies;
- contributing toward our external and internal websites; and,
- updating our social media pages
Special Requirements or Restrictions
- Interns must be hands-on and tech savvy.
- Photography skills are highly desirable.
- A law enforcement background is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- A comprehensive background check is conducted on all potential SCPD interns.
- Applicants with a felony conviction, a misdemeanor conviction within the last year or who are currently on probation or parole will not be accepted.
Days of Week Times of Day
- Approximately 5-10 hours per week.
- A minimum of a quarter/semester commitment is required.
- Specific days and times are flexible.
- Yes. Volunteer applications are currently being accepted for a Website Intern in the SCPD.
Contact Name and Phone