Levi’s Stadium is scheduled to open in August, 2014.
The Santa Clara Police Department (SCPD) will be hosting multiple community meetings in April, May and June for North side residents and business owners to share the following:
• 2014 event schedule – NFL and non-NFL events
• Stadium comparison – Candlestick vs. Levi’s Stadium
• Game day transit characteristics
• Transit options for event attendees
• Parking plan for participants
• NFL best practices being adopted
• Law enforcement coalition
• Neighborhood Protection Patrol
• Anticipated impact on the neighborhood surrounding the stadium – including mitigation plan
• Contact information to offer recommendations or share complaints
In March, SCPD will use a variety of means to communicate the locations, dates and times of these public meetings.
In the meantime, you may want to Like, Tweet or Pin SCPD to learn what is going on in your community. For more information, log onto www.scpd.org