Levi’s® Stadium is hosting an Earthquakes Soccer game on Saturday, August 2 at 7:30pm.
• Expect traffic starting around 3:30pm and at the conclusion of the event (estimated 9:45pm);
• Tasman Drive will be closed from Convention Center Drive to Stars and Stripes Drive on Saturday, August 2;
• Stadium goers are encouraged to take public transportation;
• Residents may consider taking alternate routes to and from their homes;
• The City of Santa Clara continues to work on public traffic cameras to monitor traffic on major thoroughfares near Levi’s® Stadium. Although traffic cameras will not be available for this event, we anticipate this resource will be available for future stadium events;
• Everyone is encouraged to read the message boards and follow the instructions of police personnel and private security;
• Be observant and monitor your environment. If you notice suspicious objects or observe suspicious behavior, report this information to local law enforcement immediately; and,
• Do not drink and drive;
The Santa Clara Police Department can be contacted for non-emergencies at 408-615-5580 or 9-1-1 in the case of an emergency.
For event information, log onto the San Jose Earthquakes website.
Santa Clara Police Department
601 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050
For media inquiries, please call Lieutenant Kurt Clarke, 408-615-4865