Infants and Toddlers
- Acredolo, Linda P. Baby Minds : Brain-Building Games Your Baby Will Love, 2000.
- Ellison, Sheila and Susan Ferdinandi. 365 Games Babies Play: Playing, Growing and Exploring with Babies from Birth to 15 Months, 2003.
- Ellison, Sheila. 365 Games Smart Toddlers Play: Creative Time to Imagine, Grow, and Learn, 2006.
- Herr, Judy. Rattle Time, Face To Face, And Many Other Activities For Infants: Birth To 6 Months, 2003.
- Hodges, Susan. Toddler Art : Ages 18 Months-3 Years, 1998.
- Dunnick Karge, Belinda and Marian Meta Dunnick. Puppet and Flannelboard Stories for Numbers, Shapes, and Colors, 2003.
- Kohl, MaryAnn F. First Art: Art Experiences for Toddlers and Twos, 2002.
- Kuffner, Trish. The Toddler's Busy Book, 1999.
- Kuffner, Trish. The Wiggle and Giggle Busy Book, 2005.
- Martin, Elaine with contributions by Katharine Smithrim, Thoma Ewen, Judy Taylor. Baby Games : The Joyful Guide to Child's Play from Birth to Three Years, 1988.
- Miller, Karen. Simple Steps: Developmental Activities for Infants, Toddlers, and Two-Year Olds, 1999.
- Miller, Linda G. Making Toys For Infants And Toddlers : Using Ordinary Stuff For Extraordinary Play, 2002.
Check the availability of these titles in the Santa Clara City Library's catalog.