No one has more influence over a child's well-being--physical, mental, and emotional--in the early years than a parent. While it can sometimes feel like a huge responsibility, there are organizations and tools available to help parents make good choices for their children and themselves.
- Early Learning: Young children are like sponges–-they may not look aware of what’s going on, but actually they are absorbing everything around them.
- Health, Development, and Nutrition: Learn about nutrition and healthy eating.
- Play: See what children learn from playing.
- Parenting: Here's tips for becoming a family and parenting education.
- Choosing Childcare and Preschool: See our Preschool FAQ, the Preschool / Childcare booklist, and more.