Our Mission is to offer care-free travel for adults 50 plus. This goal is met by providing a high level of courtesy and professionalism through safe, accessible, reliable, interconnected, and attractive travel opportunities. Our enthusiasm to offer a good value and appeal to mature travelers is met with our commitment to excellent customer service. Join us on the 4th Wednesday of most months at 12:30 pm in the Mezzanine to share ideas, meet new friends, and enjoy presentations by travel specialists and staff.
For a list of new and upcoming trips, along with detailed trip information, please see the current month's Adventures To Go Newsletter.
Current Month's Adventures To Go Newsletter
- Priority registration is given to residents of the City of Santa Clara after Let's Talk Travel! on the fourth Wednesday of most months;
- Non-residents can register on the following Monday after Let's Talk Travel!.
- Waitlists are created once a trip's capacity is reached
- Those on the waitlist are called as spaces become available. Only one attempt is made when placing calls so not to hold up the space.
- Trips not reaching the minimum enrollment required will be canceled.
- Only persons officially registered for a trip can attend.
- Participant substitutions are not allowed at time of check-in on day of trip.
- All travelers must register in advance in person with the Front Desk at the Santa Clara Senior Center and have a current Senior Center Registration and Release of Liability Form on file.
- On day or extended trips, please choose wisely. Refunds will ONLY be provided when a replacement can be found from the ATG trip waitlist, through procedures outlined under "Traveler Replacement" in the Guidelines for Use , or the trip is canceled by the Senior Center.
- Travel Insurance - The Santa Clara Senior Center recommends you consider travel insurance, especially for extended
trips. Check online at:
An insurance provider of your preference
Trips leave from and return to 1541 Civic Center Drive, the former police station parking lot, near the corner of Lincoln Avenue and Civic Center Drive in Santa Clara. The motor coach will leave promptly at time specified.
- To Check-in You Should Arrive at Least:
- 15 minutes before trip departure for local/day trips
- 30 minutes before trip departure for overnight trips
Missed the Motor Coach???
- If for ANY reason you are unable to meet-up with your travel group at the pre-designated time and place, you will need to make your own travel arrangements at your cost.
- A travel escort is not able to stay behind with you for any situation that may arise.
We look forward to you traveling with us!