Santa Clara welcomes the College Football Playoff National Championship
Santa Clara is preparing for the College Football Playoff (CFP) National Championship at Levi's Stadium on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019 between Alabama Football and Clemson Football.
- View TRAFFIC for traffic advisories, transportation, LIVE Traffic cameras, ride sharing and road closure information.
- View ALERTS for alerts, including traffic and safety notifications, please visit the alerts button for instructions on how to sign-up for the City's Nixle account.
- For general information about CFP and Levi's Stadium, you will be routed to the respective websites.
PyrotechnicsThe event will schedule pyrotechnics on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019 between 5 to 10 p.m. during the CFP game. In addition, event organizers will perform testing on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019 from 5 to 8 p.m. Nearby residents may hear a few minutes of pyrotechnics. Santa Clara Fire Department Personnel will be on site for safety and enforcement.
Parking is prohibited in the neighborhoods. Please do not park in the neighborhoods. Parking is available at several lots around Levi's Stadium. More information can be found on the Levi's Stadium parking map.
Off-site parking is not a permitted use within residential zoning districts. Therefore, providing parking for off-site uses (or charging for parking spaces in a residential driveway) is not a permitted use. Residents and property owners who are in violation will be cited.
For your reference, the code section can be found on the webpage.
Please use the Levi's Stadium designated pick-up location at Red Lot 7.
At the conclusion of an event, guests using rideshare should exit Levi’s® Stadium through Intel Gate A or Toyota Gate F and follow signs to the Rideshare Pick-up Zone at Red Lot 7. Event attendees should open their app and request a ride once they arrive to the Rideshare Pick-up Zone. Violators may be cited.
Neighborhood Protection Team
The Santa Clara Police Department has a presence in north side neighborhoods on event days. The Neighborhood Protection Team has responsibility for resident checkpoints/vehicle admission sticker, vehicles blocking a driveway, alcoholic beverages in city parks, ride share vehicles double parked on roadways or individuals conducting themselves inappropriately. Public Safety Dispatchers field calls for the Neighborhood Protection Team and can be reached 24/7, year round.
- If you spot litter in the neighborhood, report it to MySantaClara mobile app. To submit online or download the app, visit santaclaraca.gov/mysantaclara.
- To report issues such as noise, parking or traffic on event day, please call 408-615-2280.
- In an emergency, dial 9-1-1
- Emergency situations should be reported by calling 9-1-1. Do NOT use social media to report issues requiring police, fire or medical response as it is NOT monitored 24/7.
Event Attendees: Levi’s® Stadium promotes an environment where guests can enjoy their game day experience. Guest are encouraged to immediately report violations of the stadium Code of Conduct using one of the following methods:
- Contact stadium ushers, security personnel or law enforcement officer;
- Text “SUPPORT” to 69050 with description of issue and location, or;
- Call Guest Services Office at 408-579-4600.